Make their first holiday a great one!
If you're a new mum you're probably thinking that a holiday with a toddler could end up being more hassle than actual fun. If you're going abroad there's the inconvenience of arranging new passports, the possibility of flight delays that will disrupt the toddler's routine, and greater health concerns - what if my child gets ill while abroad from an exotic set of germs? All in all it can sound like a better idea to stay at home.
However there is no need to shelve your holiday plans altogether - have you considered staying at one of our 26 Holiday Parks here in the UK instead?
The benefits for new mums are many:
- A caravan holiday offers a kitchen, hot water, a microwave - home-from-home comforts that you can use everyday to look after your infant without inconvenience.
- A great family atmosphere - the reassurance of a family-orientated park with holidaymakers and other new mothers in a similar situation
- A Park that is set up for families with children - great entertainment options for kids and adults - plus the ever-popular and lovable Loopy!
- Good spacing from other accommodation - unlike a hotel room if your baby or toddler cries there is no danger of disruption to other holiday-makers
- UK-based Parks so never too far from home
So why not give your toddler their first real treat - a trip to one of our tot-friendly Holiday Parks!
View Our Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
Devon Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
A Devon holiday with top class entertainment and a superb indoor outdoor pool.
Stunning Devon views - just one of the reasons why our guests return year after year.
Secret Coves and Picturesque Settings with Beautiful Devon Views
Sun sea and sand on the Devon coast.
Sun sea and sand on the Devon coast - enjoy some of the finest views in the region.
Sussex Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
A lakeside retreat on the Sussex Coast.
Located on the outskirts of Hastings in 1066 country, a unique countryside setting.
Fantastic family holiday in one of Sussex's most popular tourist destinations.
Rye Harbour is a small friendly park with a genuine family feel
Kent Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
Marlie enjoys a countryside location yet is just a short drive from the beach.
Everything that's great about a Kent family caravan holiday by the sea.
Formerly Two Chimneys Holiday Park, Birchington Vale is now one of our most popular parks..
Harts is the perfect park - a fantastic entertainment venue and great leisure facilities.
Located on the beach between the seaside resorts of Whitstable and Herne Bay.
Get away to the Kent coast - A great base from which to explore a beautiful county!
Essex Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
Get away from it all at Steeple Bay Holiday Park, Essex.
Become one of the thousands who've enjoyed a holiday at Seawick, Essex.
Clacton on Sea holidays - just that little bit different.
Suffolk Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
Young or older, frantic or peaceful, there’s something for the whole family!
Be a bit different with your choice of holiday destination.
A warm welcome and beautiful grounds, all just a stones throw from the sea.
Hampshire Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
Breathtaking views across the English Channel to the Isle of Wight.
Dorset Baby and Toddler Friendly Holiday Parks
A warm welcome, amazing location and so much to see and do.
Terms and Conditions apply.
* Midweek breaks only - 1 voucher may be redeemed per booking on the valid day, offer excludes Sandhills Holiday Park, Carlton Meres and Pevensey Bay. Guests of Suffolk Sands Holiday Park can claim their vouchers at nearby Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park. Excludes school and bank holiday dates. *New Bookings only. All discounts and special offers are subject to availability.